- Model NO.: RollerSafety 250 Twin B
- Material: Steel
- Upright Post: 40"/1015mm
- Degree of Distortion: Rigid Barrier
- Weight: 22lbs./10kg
- Construction: Post-Steel, Base-Cast Iron
- Finish Options: Yellow, Red, Orange
- Belt Printing: Screen and Digital Printing of Logos
- Waranty: 3 Year Warranty
- Specification: A level of quality, e. g CE, RoHS, SGS, GMP, etc.
- HS Code: 730890
- Position: Retracble Belt Barrier
- Function: Separation
- Post Fixation: Cast Iron Base
- Height: 40"/1015mm
- Post Od: 2.5"/64mm
- Base Diameter: 14"/355mm
- Belt: Width-2"/50mm, Length-11′/3.4m,13′/3.9m
- Assembly: Simple Assembly; No Tools Required
- Trademark: PRM
- Origin: China
The roller base is ideal for the fast, easy setup of barrier lines while the lower belt restricts pedestrians from ducking under the belt and makes this product ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant.
The RollerPro 250 Twin also features a unique two piece post construction which allows the lower belt mechanism to be easily replaced in the field.
The Xtra model features a 50% wider belt making a more visible barrier and giving much greater impact to printed logos and messages.