- Model NO.: SafetyPro 300 Twin Y
- Weight: 24lbs./11kg
- Base Construction: Cast Iron
- Post Construction: Steel/Stainless Steel
- Belt: Width-2"/50mm, Length-16′/4.9m
- Assembly: Simple Assembly, No Tools Required
- Specification: A level of quality, e. g CE, RoHS, SGS, GMP, etc.
- HS Code: 730890
- Height: 40"/1015mm
- Post Od: 3"/75mm
- Base Diameter: 14"/355mm
- Finish Options: Yellow, Red, Orange
- Belt Printing: Screen and Digital Printing of Messages and Logos
- Trademark: PRM
- Origin: China
LONG SPANS WITH GREATER PEDESTRIAN CONTROL
SafetyPro 300 Twin is a long run safety barrier whose lower belt improves access control as it restricts pedestrians from ducking under the belt and makes this product ADA (Americans with Disabilities Act) compliant.
Manufactured from stainless steel with a cast iron base SafetyPro 300 Twin has the durability to withstand years of wear and tear in working environments.
This model's 16'/4.9m belt length halves the number of barriers that are needed with the industry standard 7.5'/2.3m belt.
Fewer barriers lowers total purchase cost and reduces the labor required to set up and take down barrier systems.
Also featured on the SafetyPro 300 is our unique two piece post construction which allows the lower belt mechanism to be easily replaced in the field.